Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How can I find a doctor who specializes in Gallbladder and Sphincter of Oddi disfunction in California?

I know I have a problem with either my gallbladder of sphincter of oddi but all basic test have turned out normal so now I need to see a specialist. How can I find a good doctor who will be able to help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment