Monday, August 8, 2011

Is a taxpayer entitled to a refund, representing excess creditable withholding tax paid for the previous year?

Wow. Your question is too complicated :) It is already involving CTA. And if it is a 1990 transaction, even if legally you can still claim the excess CWT, you might probably need to appeal that to the CTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment